Now that Disneyland Paris officially recognises the Access Card, here’s a guide on how to apply for a Priority Card.
After many years of conversation with Disneyland Paris, we are delighted and proud to announce that the Access Card has now been added to the list of supporting documentation to request a Priority Card.
What is a PriorityCard?
“A Priority Card gives priority (but non-immediate) access to attractions, shows, parades, Selfies Spots, restaurant and shop checkouts. With an official document proving disability accepted by Disneyland Paris, you and an accompanying person are also entitled to a 25% discount on your Park Ticket or Annual Pass.”
How can I apply for a Priority Card?
You can apply for your Priority Card online up to 1 month in advance of your visit.
- First click here to access the request form.
- If you have an Access Card you’ll be able to present it on the day of your visit.
- Enter the dates of your visit.
- Answer the questions necessary to create your card.
- Enter your contact information and upload a valid passport photo.
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Pick up your Priority Card on the first day of your visit. Your card will be valid for the length of your stay at Disneyland Paris.
Please note: You will need to take your Access Card with you on the day of your visit to obtain your requested Priority Card.
If you’d like to prepare in advance for your visit and apply for your Access Card, you can do so here.