2020 Speaker Line-up Announced
We want to make sure we’re giving you the inside scoop on what to expect for Naidex this 9th & 10th November at Birmingham’s NEC, so we’re excited to announce the 2020 speaker line-up has finally been released!
Make sure to keep an eye out for the live timetable coming soon to the website, but meanwhile take a look below at our exclusive seminar agenda sneak peek…
- Marion McNally, Head of Inclusion at Sainsbury’s: Hidden Disabilities: What Do You See?
- Sheree Atcheson & Natalie Ledward, Head of Diversity and Inclusion & Vulnerable Customer Analyst at Monzo: Making Money Work for Everyone
- Michael Vermeersch, Digital Inclusion Lead at Microsoft: Our Continued Story on Disability Inclusion
- Paul Bepey, Staff Facing Accessibility Lead at BBC: BBC Approach for Accessibility and Inclusive Workplaces
- Ben Tansley, Gym Owner & Inspirational Speaker: The Importance of Acceptance
- Dr Hannah Barham-Brown, Doctor and Equity Advocate at NHS & TGA Mobility: Advocating for Change in Health, Education and Employment
- Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer at ORCHA & NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) Fellow: Ambiguous Advice, Questionable Quality: Determining & Evaluating the Quality of Health Apps
- Jo Dowdall, Accessibility Specialist at O2: How to Personalise Your Smart Phone Using Accessibility Settings
Amazing, right? Well, it doesn’t stop there! Here’s a preview of other incredible features at this year’s show…
There is so much to learn and so many industry experts to learn from at this year’s show, so be sure to register for your free ticket here and visit us at Stand N408, we look forward to seeing you there!